We are committed to a partnership with parents and guardians to ensure children and families receive financial and medical support. We will work with the community to provide and promote parent involvement through collaborative strategies. We are committed to providing the resources to all parents and the community to ensure that every child receives the support they deserve so that families can meet their goals for raising happy, healthy children.
- Establish paternity, child support and medical coverage.
- Locate non-custodial parents and their assets to enforce courts orders.
- Collect and distribute child and spousal support payments.
- Maintain accounts of payments owed and received.
- Modify court orders when appropriate.
- Enforce child support court orders.
Child Support Professionals will provide an overview of Child Support Direct Pay Options and Customer Connect, and provide answers to General Questions about Child Support Services.
- $25 Fee Information
- August is Child Support Awareness Month - English
- August is Child Support Awareness Month - Spanish
- Child Support Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Child Support Information On The Go
- Driver License Release Opportunity
- CA Child Support Service
- Compromise of Arrears Program (COAP) Application
- Where Does Your Child Support Go?
- The Secondary Benefits of Paying Child Support
- Help Your Child Support Professional Help You
- Help Your Child Support Professional Help You (Spanish)
- Answering Questions Your Kids Have About Child Support
- Benefits of Working With Child Support Services (CP Version)
- Benefits of Working With Child Support Services (NCP Version)
- How is the Amount of My Child Support Determined?
- Importance of Paying Child Support From the Beginning
- Importance of Paying Child Support From the Beginning (Spanish)
- Medical Support Mystery
Payments can be made directly to:
State Disbursement Unit
P.O. Box 989067
West Sacramento, CA 95798-9067 Payments can also be made by credit card or electronic funds transfer. A personal identification number is needed for these forms of payment. Receiving Payments:
Parents who receive payments can receive them by Direct Deposit or by Electronic Pay Cards.