Nathan M. BlackProvide excellent fiscal and management services to and on behalf of the people of Sutter County and county government (constituents, Board of Supervisors, county departments, and other local governmental entities), as authorized by the laws of the State of California and ordinances of the County of Sutter.
- Financial Reporting
IndependenceIndependently ensure objectivity, accuracy and full disclosure of material information in all aspects of communicating financial and management information.
Management InformationProvide management information, which leads to increased awareness of and improvements in economy, efficiency, and effectiveness of operations.
Annual Financial ReportsArchive.
Auditor-Controller's Office Procedures
- County of Sutter Adopted Budget 2016 - 2017 (121 MB)
- County of Sutter Adopted Budget 2015 - 2016 (7.7 MB)
- County of Sutter Adopted Budget 2014 - 2015 (47 MB)
CalPERS ReportsAccounting Valuation Reports Archive.
- 2014-2015 A-87 Cost Plan(3.7 MB)
- 2015-2016 A-87 Cost Plan(4.4 MB)
- 2016-2017 A-87 Cost Plan(5.3 MB)
- 2016-2017 A-87 Cost Plan Field Review (SCO)(312 KB)
- 2016-2017 A-87 Cost Plan Field Review Response(153 KB)
- 2016-2017 Cost Plan Negotiation Agreement(1.4 MB)
- 2017-2018 Cost Plan Draft(3.4 MB)
Internal Audit (IA)Organizational Documents Archive
- No Items At This Time
Payroll & Personnel Forms
- A-87 Cost Plan Departmental Questionnaire
- Payroll-Personnel Schedule 2016-2017
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate (EDD)
- Fax Payroll Form
- Form W-4
- Request to use vacation during probation period and agreement to repay
- Travel Advance Request (Out-of-County Travel)
- Travel & Business Expense Claim Form 2017